Speedway Motors Engine Storage Case to fit Sprint SB w/Injectors
Speedway Motors Engine Storage Case
Part #: SM-9405116
Keep those dents out of your trailer and keep the freight companies happy by putting your engine in a storage box like the professionals use. These engine shipping crates are designed for shipping or storage of short or long block engines. They are suitable for fork lifts and are stackable to save space.
This case works for shipping or storing new and spare engines. It's constructed of injection molded plastic. It is a two-piece container. The bottom case bolts directly to motor.
• Fits small block Chevy/Ford engines complete with injectors
• 40" Long x 27" Wide x 35" High
• Manufactured from tough LLDPE Polyethylene
• Durable and strong plastic case for storing and transporting spare engines
• Crates fit both 360 and 410 Ford engines
• Made in U.S.A.
• Sold Individually
Note: These Sprint engine crates are 4" more in height to accommodate the taller injectors and ignition.
*Image for illustration purposes only