GM CT525 LS Crate Engine ~ IN STOCK ~ CALL FOR PRICING ~ 533 HP @6600 RPM ~ 477 LB-FT@5200 RPM
GM CT525 ~ LS Crate Engine ~ 533 HP @6600 RPM ~ 477 LB-FT@5200 RPM
IN STOCK ~ CALL FOR PRICING 07 3808 4333
CHEVROLET PERFORMANCE 19432720 - CT525 CIRCLE TRACK CRATE ENGINE W/ FORGED PISTONS - 533HP
HIGH-RPM PERFORMANCE WITH NEW FORGED PISTONS!
Chevrolet Performance’s deep-breathing, high-revving CT525 6.2L crate engine is now newly upgraded with forged pistons designed to support it's performance and enhance it's durability. The deep breathing, high-revving CT525 6.2L crate engine is upgraded with forged aluminium pistons designed to support its performance and enhance its durability. It is based on the LS engine family and delivers serious power for serious racing series, including LS Sprintcars, Super Sedan and Dirt Modifieds. Please check your rule book before purchasing.
Engine CT525 6.2L
Horsepower 533HP @ 6600RPM
Torque 477FT/LBS @ 5200RPM
Compression Ratio 10.7:1
Block Cast aluminum with 6-bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft Nodular iron, 3.622"
Heads LS3 rectangle port; as-cast with 68cc chambers
Camshaft Lift 0.525"/0.525"
Dur. @ 0.050" 226°/236°
Intake Single plane intake
These engines are designed for Circle Track applications Left Hand Turns Only.
This product is a GM Crate Race Engine and No Warranty applies
The CT525 is based on the LS engine family and is similar to the 6.2L LS3, but we’ve adapted it to circle track racing with a carbureted intake manifold, 6-quart racing oil pan and more. The engine is lightweight and strong, using an aluminum block with cross-bolted 6-bolt main caps and high-flow LS3 rectangular-port cylinder heads. This combination is rated 533 hp at 6,600 rpm and a hefty 477 lb.-ft. of torque at 5,200 rpm, per Chevrolet Performance testing.
The CT525 6.2L comes with coil-on-plug ignition and an SFI-certified balancer. All that’s needed to complete the assembly is a carburetor, starter and the LS/LSX ignition controller MSD Circle Track LS Ignition Control sold separately.
• Use LS/LSX ignition controller P/N 19355863 or MSD (not included)
• Requires addition of carburetor, starter, fuel system, exhaust system and front accessory drive system
• The 6-quart circle track oil pan is designed to clear most GM rear-steer chassis with stock engine location
• The engine is designed for circle track racing only - it is not intended for street use
• The CT525 does not include a water pump or factory exhaust manifolds
• Chevrolet Performance Circle Track racing engines include anti-tampering seals installed
*Supersedes part # 19418211, 19331563